1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Steiner 410

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowboss, Apr 13, 2016.

1. plowboss

plowboss Member

I am selling my 1999 Steiner 410. Runs excellent. Has v-blade and 60 inch cutting deck. I bought it new and use it in winter to do walks (about 2 to 3 hrs per event) and use it to cut my grass at home. Has about 950 hours on it. Maticulously maintained and always kept in a heated garage, even on site.
    Asking $4000.00.....Also, I have a very gently used Polaris 800 Sportsman. I purchased this new as well in 2008 as it was a left over 2007. Never driven in deep mud or water, mostly used by my daughter for pleasure riding and by me for yard work. Super clean..205 hours and or 751 miles. Perfect condition, needs nothing, Has a plow and wench. $6000.00 must see. Call Gary at 216-389-8928 or e-mail me at plowboss@aol.com
  2. muffy189

muffy189 Senior Member

where in ne ohio
  3. GMC Driver

GMC Driver Senior Member

Someone will be in contact. Gas or diesel?
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  4. plowboss

plowboss Member

This unit has upgraded gas engine..20hp Onan..Runs excellent..
    Call by cell is the best way to contact me. 216-389-8928..Gary
  5. plowboss

plowboss Member

Kirtland, Ohio......Lake County just south of Willoughby/Mentor
  6. plowboss

plowboss Member

Gas or Diesel

Onan 20hp Performer Engine....950 hrs runs great..No leaks anywhere on machine.