1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

steak of a deal

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by bigboss1, Nov 19, 2007.

1. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

so today i picked up a 1997 dodge 2500 4x4 reg cab l bed with a 7.5 fisher minute mount the interior is great the only prob is small rust on driver door when i test drove it the guy says oh the engine is knocking so itll prob blow up soon my brother looks at it and 2 manifold studs blew out after a days work in minor repairs n a ***** of a 2 studs:realmad: it runs like a kitten and guess how much we paid $2500 + pa title tags and tax ill try n post pics soon

2. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

whoops i mean steal of a deal:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I think the dodge 3/4 tons had a few problems with them at first, but pretty good deal. How many miles?

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

steak sound good too:rolleyes:

5. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

the truck only has 95000miles

6. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Just add the A1 Steak sauce. You know that it was a good deal. Buy a blade get a truck for free!!! Some people make me laugh. Bet the previous owner didn't even open the hood, or even try to determine where the noise is coming from.

Good for you

DAFF

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Not bad,have fun plowing with it!

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yeah thats a kick ass deal man, good luck with it.