1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

STD202129 / ST80 Parts for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LetItSnoPlowGuy, Mar 1, 2011.

1. LetItSnoPlowGuy

LetItSnoPlowGuy Junior Member
    from Vermont

Hi everyone, I picked up this plow just the other day for no other reason then to get the module and wired remote. This plow was bought brand new and used only one season. The owner then passed on and it has been garaged for the past few years. It was moved outside this past fall by the owners wife. I have all the paper work and everything looks really good. Original plastic is fully intact and cutting edge is really good. Used only one season.
    It did not come with a light bar or any wiring for lights. It did not come with a truck side mount.
    I am only keeping the following items. The rest is for sale to whomever needs it. I will ship what I can but it could be pricey so picking it up would be best.

KEEPING:
    Wired remote
    Wired Control Module
    Valve assembly

Let me know what you need. I can take pics and post as needed. Thank you

2. LetItSnoPlowGuy

LetItSnoPlowGuy Junior Member
    from Vermont

I went through the plow today and its just too nice to take out of service. I took tons of pics and even a video of me plowing with it on. Everything is really nice. So I guess I will be selling this whole.