1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

State or Region

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by 45kilo, Sep 26, 2012.

1. 45kilo

45kilo Junior Member

Just wondering if there is an area or thread dedicated to a specific state or region? I am in Wisconsin and thought the information is good i dont really care what someone in Maine pays for salt, or charges for plowing. Just wondering.

2. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

The Networking forum and the Weather Discussion forums tend to be more localized.

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

It's for learning and problem solving. Asking questions that are general in nature. EVERYONE pays / gets a different price or hourly rate. This forum helps people to get ideas and common practices they may of not known or thought of. Stick around it gets better as " Winter This Way Comes ". You need help it's here, believe it or not.

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Yeah, I don't give a crap about the guys from Maine either! Or Michigan for that matter!:p

Try this thread:

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=40004

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member