1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

State-of-the-art plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Clapper&Company, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vjqBGtm5hj4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vjqBGtm5hj4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks like the future of plow trucks if it holds up to the abuse we plow guys and gals put are equipment through.
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like they need to come out with a commercial version.
  4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

wow looks like japans version of the snoway plow... and what under the back bed .. an oversized ice scraper ??? LOL
  5. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

You would get "Nintendo thumb" soooo bad with that controller! eg. blisters etc. :realmad:
  6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

yeah my thoughts exactly
  7. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

i about died laughing when that bed lifted...

great for driveways otherwise just plain junk.
  8. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i wouldnt even attempt to plow with that. not even driveways. i just dont think it would make it.
  9. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Its like a Zamboni...