1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Starting Out...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by stallie334, Oct 19, 2011.

1. stallie334

stallie334 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I'm tossing around the idea of getting a light/medium duty plow for my 03 Explorer and doing residential plowing this winter. Any suggestions on plows would be appreciated

Thanks!

2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Check out snow bear .... and don't go crazy getting more work then you can handle. I have a bias against trucks and plows that are not rated 3/4 ton or higher. Not bustin' on you ... just getting my opinion out there. Good Luck

3. stallie334

stallie334 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Thanks for your input! I would like to have a more appropriate snow plow vehicle, but I work full time and I'm really not sure what the potential is.

4. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Get your feet wet with what you've got. If you like the business, you can always upgrade. Do a search on this website for lowballers. They wreck everyone's potential.

Welcome to Plowsite.