1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Started working on new 1075 swingaway

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DP Property, Sep 30, 2009.

1. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

started putting my new 1075 together today. had to drill some holes in the bumper in my new baby..ahhhh. Oh well have to remind myself it's a work truck.

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

dont get that personality because most ppl who say that end of wrecking the truck because they use it as a work truck and soon it is all dented and banged up

3. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

I hear ya ..I think I will be a little slower in this truck then I was in the old 1997 Expedition..lol. Trying to do everything with detail and care in mind.

4. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

You will love the swing away mount. Just do not open it with any salt in it. NONE. It flexes the side of the bed enough as it is.