1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

start your engines! snow storm coming!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by sir spaniourd, Jan 11, 2006.

1. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

North shore- South NH 3-6" for Saturday night into Sunday. Wet stuff but i don't care.

2. pools&plowingct

pools&plowingct Member

hey now lets not scare this storm away hahhaa i am sick of rain and warm weather it just bites

3. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

Hey, I'm telling you. There must be more than one person with the plow on. Let's make sure the plow is off until the storm is just right above us. How many times did we set up the whole thing just to find out that the snow storm just moved away. Not this time, I have been waiting for soo long.

4. pools&plowingct

pools&plowingct Member

i hear ya, i wanna see it snowing before i get my hopes up

5. imdawrlus

imdawrlus Member

Ahhhhhhhhh Hahahahahahha!!!!!!!! Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! I Just Took My Plow Off Today And Its Stayin Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. DrivewayKing

DrivewayKing Junior Member

I just hope it snow real soon cause i am sick of sitin at home with nothing to do.

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You may have to do a little a$$ kissing

htt://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=32515

8. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

I hope you guys get tons of snow, and we get none! :angry:
    Tired of this crap, now the ice is shot so I cant even go ice fishing. :cry:

Todd

9. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

no snow for ct just rain spring is here

10. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

i dont know about 3-6 for northshore, just watched the weather, said snow on the canadian border, rain south..sucks

11. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Dear Mother Nature

Please snow then get cold and windy this weekend. That way the roads dry up afterwords. I want to see my truck again. I swore I bought a black truck but it's white and dirt colored for so long I almost forgot.:cry:

12. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Yaz,
    Here you go, this is what they look like clean.
    Sorry the pictures blurry. I am getting tired of washing three black vehicles only for them to turn white:dizzy: . I feel your pain.

Jason

truck_small.jpg

13. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks more like rain and maybe some snow showers on Sunday!:cry:

14. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, they are saying a mix here. Prob. rain though. :realmad:

15. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

oldmankent respond back

hey, im from gloucester ma.....noticed you said cape-ann-area...where abouts are you from?????wats youre truck look like, proubly seen you around im out every stomr for abuot 12 hours a piece +

16. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

I read around 1 inch in Boston and Portsmouth. South of that mostly rain. What weather channel did you check?

I've checked
    www.accuweather.com
    www.weather.com
    www.wmur.com
    www.noaa.gov

17. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

fairfield CT is in the 1-3 zone... my prediction.... rain.:rolleyes:

iws2_430.jpg

18. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

LOL... I just almost posted the same map.

Where the 3-6 comes in? The mountains somewhere. LoL.

But hopefully the deep snow that is supposed to fall in Northern Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine will come further south into central and southern New England.

19. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

ha, im goin out sat night and taking the truck with me, no plow this way i can go out and enjoy myself with friends and get rudly interuped with the pleasant surprize of snow, race back to the shop mount the plows and grab sum cash. fingers crossed but looks like rain and snow showers, nuthin big

20. DJC

DJC Senior Member

LOL, Same thing here............. Nothing much to do but a few left over clean-ups. This sucks!!!!:angry: