1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Start time for Snow in CT

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mikelandscaping, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Mikelandscaping

Mikelandscaping Senior Member

Looks like the start time for CT is between 3-5 time window. Get those plows on cause we got us a storm brewing. :bluebounc

Bring home the MONEY MORE CHRISTMAS MONEY :bluebounc

2. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

4 inches are supposed to be here. About a half inch of snow is on the ground at the moment, and I've plowed once so far.

3. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Update, could be up to 5 inches.

4. Mikelandscaping

Update for CT 6 or more inches expected in SE CT

5. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Not snowing in Middletown yet , still waiting :rolleyes:

6. Mikelandscaping

If you are near rt 9 you will prollay get around 2-4 inches if ur east of rt 9 you will get slammed thats what i was just told by channel 3 and 4

7. millratf250

millratf250 Member

let it snow :bluebounc

f250.jpg

8. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Good luck guys have a good snow and see you all back here in a day or so... payup payup payup

9. Mikelandscaping

Thanks this one we can make a alot of money off of. ALL PLOW DRIVERS IN EASTERN CT USE EXTREME CAUTION

10. empire

empire Member

let it snow

I was just siting by the tree with my four year old and my girl. I was playing with all the toys and gifts.Its snowing now and I will be going out soon.someones gota pay for all this stuff :waving: payup

11. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

hope it snows in south western ct there still not sure of the tracks :gunsfiring:

12. cward05

cward05 Senior Member
    from CT

They are saying 2-5 inches now for Central CT...this could be a pretty big one (at least in my eyes). Be careful everyone, especially in Eastern CT as the wind is supposed to push the snow around.

13. Mikelandscaping

thanks cward YES EVERYONE PLEASE BE CAREFUL im out giogn on peace

14. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

its snowing sw ct

15. Mikelandscaping

It finally made it to Southwestern CT lol. Its been snowing in SE CT for about 6 hours now and got about a good 3 inches and its coming down hard

16. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Hey guys can you give me an idea of what is going on in Providence Rhode Island. I have brother that is flying into Phillidelphia then to Providence in the AM. He got stuck in Philly on his way down here because of the storm and I am hoping he doesn't get stuck their on his way back. Any information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

JP

17. Mikelandscaping

As far as i know now that all flights going into and going out of Providence (TFG) got cancelled due to the weather

18. Young Pup

Not what I wanted to hear right now. Thanks.

JP

19. ace911emt

ace911emt Member

CT Snow

Just looking at the radar in the naugatuck valley it looks lite only 2+ if the snow wraps around could be up to 4+ I won’t start untill about 4AM watching for the next hour to see if the snow wraps around eastern CT and RI will get most at 8-10+

20. Young Pup

Do you guys know when it suppose to stop snowing up there?

Thanks,

JP