1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Star mini light bar - brand new clear/red. $80

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by econolinerick, Nov 30, 2008.

1. econolinerick

econolinerick Junior Member

I have 2 brand new, never used mini light bars. Clear polycarb lens covering 2 revolving halogen lights with RED reflector lenses. Made by Star Warning Systems, these are model 9200-H. They are the real deal, professional quality light bar not a cheap Walmart special. I got a lot with these included at a local auction and cannot use them as red is only allowed for emergency vehicles or wreckers in Michigan. Best retail price I can find is $125, selling for $80.

Includes light bar, mounting hardware, installation instructions in original packaging. I will ship this anywhere for actual cost, no 'handling' charge. Of course, anyone local to the West Michigan area is welcome to meet me somewhere for inspection/pickup.

From the manufacturer's website:

9200 Series Mini-Bar:
    Star attention getting power and reliability
    Two internal "V" mirrors to enhance flashes
    Compact package
    Durable polycarbonate lens
    Dependable safety addition to your vehicle
    Dimensions: 4-1/2" H x 16-1/8"W x 7-1/4" D
    Quiet operation
    9200H mini-bar has dual rotating 50 watt Halogen bulbs.

email me for more information: liebrk@juno.com

Thanks for looking,
    Rick

9200h.jpg

9200-HR.jpg

2. econolinerick

Price dropped to $70 each

3. econolinerick

Any takers @ $60? Guess I'm on the wrong list, need to find out where the Firefighters hang out...

4. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Go to the Strobe light forum... There's a bunch that hang there and also you may want to put on there that the red color is just filters and try to find out where you can get replacement filters.

Just thought I'd help you out.

5. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

ill ask around and see if anyone wants it