1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Star mini light bar - brand new amber. $60 or red/clear $80

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by econolinerick, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. econolinerick

econolinerick Junior Member

I have a few brand new, never used mini light bars. Amber polycarb lens covering 2 revolving halogen lights. Made by Star Warning Systems, these are model 9200-H. They are the real deal, professional quality light bar not a cheap Walmart special. I got a lot with these included at a local auction and only want to keep one. Best retail price I can find is $90, selling for $60.

If they're legal in your state I also have the same light but with a clear lens & red reflector covers inside. These are sharp but can't use red in MI unless you're a fireman.Best retail I can find for these is $125, selling for $80

Includes light bar, mounting hardware, installation instructions in original packaging. I will ship this anywhere for actual cost, no 'handling' charge. Of course, anyone local to the West Michigan area is welcome to meet me somewhere for inspection/pickup.

From the manufacturer's website:

9200 Series Mini-Bar:
    Star attention getting power and reliability
    Two internal "V" mirrors to enhance flashes
    Compact package
    Durable polycarbonate lens
    Dependable safety addition to your vehicle
    Dimensions: 4-1/2" H x 16-1/8"W x 7-1/4" D
    Quiet operation
    9200H mini-bar has dual rotating 50 watt Halogen bulbs.

Forgive me if I've violated any terms of use here, I've been lurking for a few years but am not terribly familiar with the rules here.

9200h.jpg

9200-H.jpg

9200v.jpg

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If you want to ship the orange one to Canada I will buy it. Let me know. How much to ship USPS?

3. LIBERTYLANDSCAP

LIBERTYLANDSCAP Member

I'll take 2 of the amber if you have them, or just 1 if thats all you have left.... How can I get ahold of you?

4. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

I will take one of the amber lights if there is more. I need it shipped to 65202.

5. econolinerick

I will ship to Canada. Based on 5# shipping weight cost is $22 insured via Priority Mail International.
    Second response, and I have 4 total so yes I can sell you 2. See contact info below. Send me a ZIP code for shipping quote or check it yourself from 49401 to you.
    Insured Priority Mail to you = $11.

email or call,
    liebrk@juno.com (paypal address)
    616-334-5567

Sorry for the slow reply, I listed these and then realized I'm extremely busy this week between my regular job and trying to install a furnace in my new house, and then I will be out of town all next week. If any deals are finalized by Friday AM I can have them in the mail Friday, 11/21 otherwise will have to wait until my return home on Monday 12/1.

All 4 amber lights are now spoken for, if any deals don't work out I'll post again. The 2 red are still available.

Thanks,
    Rick

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  6. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

how many of the red do you have

7. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

Let me know if you have any ambers left .

8. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

I sent you a pm earlier today and a payment for the light via paypal.

9. econolinerick

Fiafighterdude - I have 2 of the red units.

Vinnie - I think all the ambers are spoken for but will PM you if one doesn't go through.

grizzlycj - Will ship yours Wednesday morning, you should have it by Friday, thanks!

10. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Mark me down for an amber if a sale falls through.

11. econolinerick

Will do, but it looks like all the ambers are spoken for a couple times over. I do still have 2 of the clear/red lights. I will request that this thread be deleted as soon as all transactions are final.

Thanks for everyone's interest!

12. econolinerick

Last call, CET. If you're no longer interested I'll go to the next in line.

Thanks,
    Rick

Any interest Fiafighterdude? Got a local inquiry but told him you asked first.

Thanks again,

13. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

Dang, I don't know how I could have missed this thread, I would have bought one of the ambers from you, I would have met you in Allendale too

14. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

NEXT ! econolinerick please tell our contestant what he would have won :) Where do I send the money?

15. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I will take the amber one. Let me know what's next.
    My wife is going to Kentucky next week. You could ship it there.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  16. econolinerick

email me liebrk@juno.com or call 616-334-5567

Dang, I'm going to Kentucky next week too but will be taking the train so can't bring it with me. Will have to ship it when I return on the 1st.

You can PayPal or send a check, total w/shipping to Canada = $22 via Priority Mail, insured. Total = $82 USD .

BTW, is there a means on this site to send emails or private messages directly to another member? If so I'm missing it...

17. econolinerick

And dang! I could've had 25 more of these things along with tons of strobes, full light bars, LED bars, etc. if I'd have known they would sell so good. It was a wholesaler's inventory selloff. One of those once in a lifetime opportunities but I didn't have enough time to research the market.

18. econolinerick

Heads up though, my next listing will be for some 4 head strobe power supplies from Sound Off. 75 watt, multi-flash Model Pulsar P475 Power supplies only, no switches, wiring, or strobes included. Have not come up with an asking price yet, open to offers...

19. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

HEY,

If any of the ambers fall through I'll take one or two........

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.