1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Star Lighting Company

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by LawnProLandscapes, Aug 6, 2008.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

Just wondering if anyone has used any lights from Start Light and Lantern Co.? Went to a local light dealer in herkimer NY (Advanced Tek) looking for a strobe beacon and suggested the Star 255TC ... they had an attractice price and you can select between quad or double flash, i got both of em for $135.He said they were brighter than similar whelens and such. they cam in today and i picked them up and tried them out and they are AWESOME!! extremely bright even in daylight at night they are hard to look at.. snyone looking to buy lights take a look at em http://star1889.com/

made right in Avon, NY since 1889... they definately now have my business :salute:

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

yes i like this company the led phantomsw are awsome and there 201z series strobes beacons