1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Star 46" sabre lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 4x4Farmer, Jan 18, 2010.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I have a 5400 series Star Sabre Lightbar. 46"wide, Set up all amber. 5 rorators on top, 2 front corner intersection clearing strobes, 4 rear work lights, rear turn signals. This lightbar is like new. I have the mounts and all the bolts that go with it. With everything lit up, it draws about 30 amps. Manual included. I have pictures of it, but left camera at work, will post them tomrrow. Call Nick at 701-261-2996 between 8am-9pm, or e-mail me at staloch61283@hotmail.com Make me a offer!!!!

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

So you took it off your loader huh?
  3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

yeah I took it off, went with a mini led bar and hooked some led's in with it mounted to the back of the loader.