1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stainless wings?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 330kDMAX, Feb 9, 2014.

1. 330kDMAX

330kDMAX Junior Member
    from NH

Hey Boss, will you be offering extension wings in stainless next year? I'd really like a set to match my new DXT Stainless plow. I'm willing to pay the extra freight to get a poly set this year from my local dealer but would wait if I could get a stainless set next year.

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

get your poly set and take skin off and put on a SS skin make it your self

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Seems kinda silly to have to spend more money over the purchase cost of the expensive wings just to get them to match the plow since they are not offered directly from boss in stainless.

4. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I know but everybody is on this SS trip sh1t want things to match
    He could sell the poly skin on ebay to help pay on the SS skin

5. 330kDMAX

330kDMAX Junior Member
    from NH

Ill deal with the poly if SS wont be in the lineup next year. Probably just paint them black. Just throwing it out there to see if anyone has heard anything.

6. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Any updates on what Boss is doing with these wings? Do they plan on making stainless wings for the DXT? I want a set to match mine also...:help:

7. 330kDMAX

330kDMAX Junior Member
    from NH

Nothing. I was hoping a Boss rep would have the inside scoop...

8. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Any updates about the stainless DXT wings? I sure would like a set...

9. 330kDMAX

330kDMAX Junior Member
    from NH

I spoke with my boss dealer a few months ago. Boss said stainless steel is too heavy for the trip springs and won't be making them in stainless anytime soon.