1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stainless V-box spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JSC Inc, Oct 26, 2015.

1. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

For sale is a Stainless steel Buyers Salt Dogg 4.5 c/y V-Box salt spreader. This unit is powered by a 10.5 hp Briggs gas motor and has a conveyor chain to move the material. I sold the truck last week and the buyer did not want the spreader. It is in good shape, but will need a battery (unless you want to pull start it). The chains and bearings are in good shape. I would spray the chains and bearings with dirty motor oil after washing it down to prevent corrosion , as far as the stainless portion it is iv very good shape. $3,999

Email me your phone number and note if you want a text or call if interested.

Check out craigslist for pictures.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bfs/5285736168.html

2. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

Less than 1.5 semis full of salt through this spreader in its life

3. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

The guy who came and looked last Friday said he's was going to pick it up Sunday, but he never came. He gave me $100 to hold it but hasn't called or returned calls, so I'm lowering my price to $3499 unless he shows up