1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stainless under gate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FOMOCOMAN, Dec 1, 2008.

1. FOMOCOMAN

FOMOCOMAN Junior Member
    from N E Pa

under gate spreader, not sure how old but it fits the older dump bodies that were narrow, EXCELENT condition.Stainless brackets and pins. just replaced spinner ,bearings and hoses last season. truly works like new. 1,000 or trade for v spreader.570-842-6532

2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Any pics available. How wide is it? I take it by the 'new hoses' that it requires central hydraulics to run?

3. FOMOCOMAN

FOMOCOMAN Junior Member
    from N E Pa

Hey Derek, it does take central hydraulics to run.....i can take some pics and measure it if you are still interested?

4. derekbroerse

Probably would be a good idea anyways, if its not too much trouble. I don't want to put central hydro's on my trucks, so I'd be looking at around $500 for an electric conversion...

5. FOMOCOMAN

FOMOCOMAN Junior Member
    from N E Pa

yea i should, probably sell quicker! just one of those things i hate to see going to waste. can it can be converted to electric?

6. derekbroerse

Anything can be converted, its just a matter of cost and time....