1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stainless steel Willys Jeep body

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by coheed07, Feb 16, 2006.

1. coheed07

coheed07 Junior Member

Hi im new here, can anyone help me where i can find a stainless steel Willys Jeep body? for use in Utah. I need something like the ones they make in the Philippines. Something cheap but worth the quality.

2. cambria69

cambria69 Junior Member

I got a stainless steel willys jeep last year from www.geep.biz. It had a complete body and frame assembled. We dropped in a V8 350ci Chevy in it and a Jeep drivetrain. We use it in Moab Utah off roading every month. Its really worth every cent, no rust and so easy to clean. I was suprised the quality of work considering it was from the Philippines. Only 4 weeks from the order to delivery at my door. We asked for a long hood to fit the bigger V8 and it was only 200 dollars extra. I am looking at their H3 replica pickup. The real one doesnt come out yet but they have them now.
    [​IMG]

3. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

love that pic, is that guy spraying into the truck while the other guy is in there watching? Also looks like they are outdoors :eek: