1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stainless steel or alumium dump body

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by itsgottobegreen, Jun 23, 2006.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Who makes a really nice stainless steel or alumium dump body for a F-350 or F-450. I just found a F-450 just like my F-350 but is has a dumping flat bed goose neck hauler. So that has to go. I was thinking to throw a Stainless steel body on it with a swenson stainless under tailgate. Or taking the heavy steel bed off my F-350 dump and putting it on the F-450 then put an alumium dump bed on my F-350 for weight savings.

I would love to be able to have a set of twins, ok well close enought to being twins. Really improves the proffesional image if you pull up with all matching equipment.:nod:

2. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

One of the places we buy alot of materials from has an aluminum body on a F450 and does not like it. The reason it it is not as slippery as steel so loam and grass etc. does not slide out.