1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stainless Fisher Xtreme V plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by taken, Nov 14, 2010.

1. taken

taken Member

I have a brand new (last year) Fisher Xtreme V plow for sale along with the Ford mount and wiring. It came on my new 09 F250 and I'm just not going to use it for the areas I need cleared. Too much truck and too much plow. The mount and wiring are still on the truck, but I have a Fisher dealer right down the street that can do the swap or if you know how to remove everything, we can do it together. Its the 8'6" model in stainless. Only used once so it is brand new. Never been stored outdoors. Give Rod a call at 413-896-4091 with any questions. Paid 6K. Will sell for $4500.

2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

if only you were closer :(

3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

5500 NEW Take a ride to ur closest fisher dealer

4. advl66

advl66 Senior Member

wish i had the money. damn

5. taken

taken Member

Yeah, so 4500 new is a rip off. LOL. Think about what your saying brother. Don't know about you but $1000 is a good chunk of change to most. Plus, not all dealers are at $5500. None in my area were...

6. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

s.s.fisher

A company in Illanois has them for $4800 new shipped to my driveway. You only have to install yourself. Rod, if you would take $3500 w/ dodge mounts i will come from nj and get it. Might be a low figure but its all ive got to offer right now.

7. taken

taken Member

Thanks, but I'll pass on 3500.

8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

i just ordered one from 4qte.com. 4900 no tax. 8.6 ss exv. best price i found. 4500 is a great price. you will sell it soon.

9. taken

taken Member

Hope so!!!

10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

put up a couple of pictures. that usually gets people more interested.

11. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Brand new last year is not new this year and the parts are installed on ur truck are those new too? I know what I am saying do u? Are u calling ur year old plow new? Not all dealers are at 5500 Sum are much less as already stated. Because u may have paid to much does not mean everyone should. I guess being on the other side of mass should account for the major price increase.

12. taken

taken Member

Yes Brad. You are extremely helpful. Thank you so much for all you have contributed to my post to try to sell my plow. If you have any other helpful and pertinent information, please share ASAP.

13. taken

taken Member

Here is a pic from when I brought it home. Looks the same now only sitting in the back of the barn...

[​IMG]

14. Sealer People

Sealer People Senior Member

Thats a nice plow !.

I think $4000 is fair enough.

Would you be able to put a pair of wings on that type of plow ??