1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stainless airflo v box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bluespruce, Oct 23, 2009.

1. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

stainless steele airflo salter. its been used by me for half last season and bought from a friend and now what he did with it. its been maintained has a honda engine and in cab controls i will fix the door the controls salt flow its poped out of grooves and the throttle control needs some adjustment. please ask any other questions $2100... need to get 6ft salter sold my 8ft bed truck. 734-475-8959 or eli@mibluespruce.com

asdfasdf.jpg

fgfg.jpg

2. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

need to sell bump

3. procut

procut Senior Member

So its an 8'? I guess my question is does it take up the entire 8' bed?

4. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have a 6ft. salter or need one. I'm looking to add a 8ft. salter and have a 6ft. electric, stainless v-box that I'm trying to sell. Do you have a e-mail I can contact you with?
    jahnkelandscaping@hotmail.com

5. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

yes its 8ft standard. it takes all your bed

6. Eshapes

Eshapes Junior Member
    from NC

do you still have this? thanks

7. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

sorry i sold it this weekend i should have deleted it by now, i do have a western ice breaker thats pretty clean little rust if intrested let me know thanks

8. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Whats that one look like and price?

9. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

its a western ice breaker, the paint is in pretty good condition except on the middle two uprights its starting to come off. new gear box and its pretty clean i bought it thinking it was worth more and found out the gear box was bad so i have 400 in and paid 1800 so 2200 bottom dollar it dosnt it has less than a season on it