1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stainlees Steel Vee Plow

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by 1olddogtwo, Nov 21, 2012.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Sweet plow Pat.

TJSNOW Senior Member

Stainless Wideout coming out soon...............................:nod:...........One spoted in Michigan.......:eek:......:salute:
  4. 1olddogtwo

Nice try the issue with building one is bonding the two different steels together. I been to the plant more then a couple of times this year. I would love to have a SS XLS on a western mount
  5. 1olddogtwo

There is something new coming out in the coming season
  6. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Looks very nice, I would buy a SS western
  7. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Something new like what you just received? Is the coming season the 12-13 season or the 13-14 season?
  8. 1olddogtwo

Spring and I was asked not say what it is

Judging by the responds and PM's today, they would be making a mistake by not making this plow available
  9. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I agree I would preorder one today if I could. Your a lucky man. Do the outsides of each wing flare up the 2 inches like the Fisher xtreme V does?
  10. Lt CHEG

Lt CHEG Junior Member
    from NY

I really hope this becomes a regularly stocked item. Even better yet would be if they made the Pro Plus in stainless. My wife actually gave me the okay to put a plow on my new Silverado 2500 HD that I bought in January as long as I pay for it with proceeds from side jobs. I am leaning towards a Pro Plus and would definitely buy a stainless Pro Plus if that was an option but would definitely consider a stainless MVP Plus if that was the only way to get a stainless Western. Please build stainless Western plows!
  11. TJSNOW

TJSNOW Senior Member

You don't think John Murphy and Jeff Kopper and a few other folks at DD are watching this thread do you...........:[/COLOR]:confused:

You think since you have been to the plant a couple of times they are gonna open up and tell you all their secrets..........::laughing::laughing:

I live near Detroit...Thats like me walking up to FORD and they telling me whats gonna come out down the road.....::laughing:
  12. 1olddogtwo

John is in Maine, we have exhanged a few emails

Jeff is in Milwaukee and I think we met earlier this year, I know we exchanged in the past

I don't get what your leading too. I'm not hiding anything except what was asked. I seen the new product. No big deal

Im a Ford nut, in May when the 2014's come out, I'm buying one
  13. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Pat, u can grab that new thing you saw when it comes out. I'll take ur old and useless ss vee. Just let me know. Lol
  14. TJSNOW

TJSNOW Senior Member

Not getting at anything...Just having some fun.......:salute:

That is one benefit of living in Detoilet....You see new model trucks running around town before they come out....2014s look very nice....:drinkup:

I know for a fact DD has some very nice and interesting products coming out...That SS "V" is just the tip of the ice berg.....Thumbs Up
  15. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

What are the changes for 2014? I was going to buy a new truck in January but could wait if there are major changes coming.
  16. 1olddogtwo

I'm not sure of major changes, I just buy a new ford every 18-24 months. I was told the 14's will be out early. My guess is there will be. I'm on my second one since the last major update
  17. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

Not sure wat 2014 SD updates will bring..... But I do kno the 13's R badazz!!! They have there own rendition of the my ford touch... (updated with many new features and super duty exclusives, also they supposedly worked out all the bugs)!? Also for 2013 super duties they will b offering a platinum edition! Very subtle cosmetic changes, also they will b all 1 solid color instead of the usual 2 tones they've offered in the past.. and a lil bit more luxury on the inside than the lariats... hence a much larger price tag than the past...! I personally have been waiting for these 2 hit the stealerships floors for over 9 months now!!!!