1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stacking stops

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by M&A Property Maintenance, Feb 9, 2012.

1. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

I have an xtreme v that came form the dealer with the long stops installed. I did get the shorter stops also. The width of the long stops are 2" and the width of the short stops are 4".

I want to use the short stops, but when I install them, the stops hit the pin on the T frame.. Does anyone think that this will be a problem if I use the short?

I noticed on an older extreme v that the short stop were the same 2" width. Anyone know if they sell this short 2" width stop??

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Mine are 4" long and hit the head of the pin too. Thought that was normal. Don't see what it can harm

3. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

Why would the longer ones only be 2" and the shorter be 4"?? Doesn't make sense