1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stacking snow with the Suburban

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by APLC, Feb 2, 2010.

1. APLC

APLC Senior Member

it has a 7.5 Unimount Pro Plow with wings and it goes pretty high I don't really like ramming piles lol

CIMG0243.jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Cool pic. Who says straight blades cant stack.

3. THE-BOSS-PLOWS

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

I wouldnt mind a Suburban with a nice little plow.

4. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

I love the older burbs.

5. APLC

APLC Senior Member

thanks for all the comments, I love the the mid 90s suburbans too, straight blads stack good too ha ha lol

6. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Looking good, a couple use the Suburban around me! I wouldn't mine one! Is that a Jensen flip up? Got a friend that has one that looks like that.

7. APLC

APLC Senior Member

yep it is a jensen had it going on 3 years now (knock on wood) been a good deck the suburban is my wifes truck & my kids love the DVD part, in my tahoe i have a Kenwood flip out gotta love em

8. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

once your use to the size and you can watch mirrors good they are easy to drive, my van is about as big as your gonna get and all i have is the outside mirrors, just look real good before ya back up is all, the weight makes them invincible imo