1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stacken up the snow

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Premier, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Premier

Premier Senior Member

some pics of stacken up the snow, didnt turn out very well, so ill try again tonight we are getting another 3-5

2. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, get out of the truck next time! have fun with the next two snows, should be nice below 0 temps, and nice and windy
  3. Premier

Premier Senior Member

thats why i stay in the truck, its got a heater:D acctually i miss doing the sidewalks i just cant do them this year, had a log splitter accident in october and i have to keep my hand over 80 degrees i took off my middle,ring and pinki. they put the ring and middle back on 6 hours in the OR.

4. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

OUCH. damn
  5. lawnprolawns

lawnprolawns Senior Member

yikes. I'm amazed that they can re-attach stuff like that. I take it that hurts quite a bit still?
  6. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

holy sh!t that looks painful!:eek:
  7. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

A warning would have been nice. Hurl....
  8. KCB

KCB Senior Member

^^ x2 what Johnny said ^^

Log splitter eh, those things cycle so fast I cant believe more people don't chop off body parts.:rolleyes:
  9. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

oh jeez the first picture of your hand looks like grease i thought you grabbed your lift piston or hydro hose

ouch man lucky
  10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

That was pretty gross. I hope you have full movement when they heal.
  11. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Thanks to my wife for picking me up off the floor. Warn us about stuff like that first. I can gut a deer but I have a hard time looking at human wounds.

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Ouch...im glad u still have some left! have a beer on me:drinkup:
  13. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

Im guessin you didn't read the safety label!!!!
  14. Premier

Premier Senior Member

whats a safety lable? lol :blush2:

I was training a new guy, looked up for a split second, looked back down as my hand was getting crushed. (yes i was the dummy running the levers) Ive been in firewood production for 13 years this is by far the worst injury ive had. the PT said ive got atleast a year before i will beable to pick up a saw again, and pistol grips on our mowers. just taken it a day at a time.
  15. lawnprolawns

lawnprolawns Senior Member

Glad you're alright. I smashed my foot and broke 4 bones in 8 places in Oct.. luckily no surgery. It still hurts a lot and the doctor said it will be about 5 more months before I can really "abuse" it again without a lot of pain.
  16. JasonL

JasonL Junior Member
    from midwest

holy chit, my brother lost a finger to a fast moving log spitter(sarcasm) when he was 13, I was 12 and running the controls. Ah the life of growing up on a farm.