1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

St. Louis Residential Sub Needed

Discussion in 'Networking' started by lawnMaster5000, Jan 20, 2007.

1. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 Senior Member

I am looking for someone to help with my ever expanding residential division. I will PAY PREMIUM depending on a few factors to be disclosed later.

Please call me if you are interested. I would like to speak with you regarding your equipment available.

Thanks,
    Scott Marquart
    314-494-8863

2. lawnMaster5000

A skidsteer w/ plow, 4-wheeler, or jeep would be perfect.

Let me know if you are interested.

I will also be needing a sidewalk crew in the brentwood area.

3. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

.....................................................................................

Me Me Me Bump!!!!!!!

4. lawnMaster5000

bump.....

If anyone has any connections in the area your help would be great. Thanks.

5. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS Senior Member

hey scott where are these properties located about and are they all fairly close.

6. lawnMaster5000

I will be needing a reliable sub for the 07-08 season again. Please feel free to contact me at any time for more information.

At this point I only need a residential driver but may need a couple more commercial trucks too. Have to see how things develop this year.

7. lawnMaster5000

up to the top

8. lawnMaster5000

still looking for some help here in St. Louis

9. timme4

timme4 Junior Member

st. louis

where at in st. louis

10. lawnMaster5000

scattered over the west county area, please feel free to call me for details

314-494-8863
    scott

11. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

scott,
    are these commercial? how far "out" in west county...i'm plowing off page and off olive (westgate center/tgi fridays) not sure that's "west" enough. you may be out manchester or 40,
    steve
    Ground Effects LLC

12. lawnMaster5000

All of the properties I am currently trying to find a truck for are residential properties. Several of which a full-size truck will not be able to plow the entire drive and therefore I am looking for someone with a smaller vehicle like a jeep. If you have a full-size truck please do not hesitate to call me, I have done this route with my full size for the past 4 years, you just have to shovel the tight spots.

The properties are scattered from Clayton & lindberg to manchester & 109.

I would pay hourly from the arrival at the first job site until completion at the last job site. Most sites take only a few minutes (3-7), and only a very few require shoveling, but some will. The entire route should take about 5 hours for a standard 3-5" push, however the list is getting longer every day so if I can find a good driver I can probably get a longer route.

If you are available for a part route that can also be arranged. Please feel free to call me with any questions.

Scott
    314-494-8863

13. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

scott,
    recieved your pm.....my trucks are 1 ton dually stake beds/8.5ft plows...i probably wouldn't want to use any of them, i saw "commercial" in your post and was more interested in that. good luck with hunt for subs and cross your fingers for SNOW !!!!!!!,
    steve

14. lawnMaster5000

we had an opening in commercial but not right now, I will keep you in mind if we are looking for more fullsize trucks in the future.

XTreme, do you have salters?

15. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

I little bump for ya!!!