1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

st 90 blade-pivot pin housing replacement...

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 'Rude Dog, Feb 13, 2008.

1. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog Member

need a source for the replacement round tube stock that the pivot pins go into on the moldboard on a meyer st 90 plow ( older plow, mid 80's vintage) -still had the original pivotpins( no grease zerk) broke while finishing my last lot today - any help would be appreciated- is there a meyer part # for this??? my dealer said " they used to sell them, but not listed anymore" anyone know of a source for these, or what would work to replace??? thanks, 'Rude Dog

2. 68gts

68gts Junior Member

my local napa sells them made by SAM

3. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog Member

meyer st 90 pin housing

Thanks, '68 - will call napa when I get home from work !!! GB.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Not all NAPA stores carry plow parts. If you don't find them there most any on line plow part suppliers have them..Angelos for example. Scroll to the bottom...

5. swa136

swa136 Senior Member

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

[QUOTE='Rude Dog;515670]need a source for the replacement round tube stock that the pivot pins go into on the moldboard on a meyer st 90 plow ( older plow, mid 80's vintage) -still had the original pivotpins( no grease zerk) broke while finishing my last lot today - any help would be appreciated- is there a meyer part # for this??? my dealer said " they used to sell them, but not listed anymore" anyone know of a source for these, or what would work to replace??? thanks, 'Rude Dog[/QUOTE]

Or try the yellow pages of your local phone book under "Snow Removal Equipt." it's a common stocking item for most dealers that stock meyer parts.