1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ST 7.5 lifted truck custom mount - need hight measurement please

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by whisperer, Oct 16, 2009.

1. whisperer

whisperer Junior Member

I just bought a ST 7.5 and the mount that came with it is from a 97 F350 SD. I am installing it on a 90 F150 that is lifted about 4 inches and am going to fabricate/modify the F350 mount to fit to the F150. Because nothing is standard and a F150 mount won't work I need to get a correct hight to set this thing up. The fabrication part isn't a problem, just where to set it up to.
    Does anybody have a ground to centerline of the slide in round tubes measurement from a truck that is working well? I can fine tune it with the lower A-frame pins but I need to get it close to start with.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The critical measurment is center of the hinge pin holes. They need to be nine and a half to ten amd one half inches.

3. whisperer

whisperer Junior Member

Thanks Basher. I do have 3 hinge pin holes on the truck side of the EZ mount so 10" to the middle hole?

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Good plan:nod: