1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ss8011 or ss8010 bobact 14 pin connector

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Curbside, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Curbside

Curbside Junior Member
    from Canada

The wire pulled out of the harness out of the 14 pin bobcat connector. I cannot find my electrical diagram and hoping someone out there has the diagram for the 14 pin connector for bobcat.
  2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I know this doesn't help you, but it might give you some guidence on how to figure it out.

"The 14 pin connector/converter system as described in items 2 and 3 above is intended for third party attachment providers who need complete direct 12 volt actuation control. At this time there does not exist any "pin-out" drawings for this system within Bobcat, but they suggest using a voltmeter and actuating various switches in the cab to determining which pin gets "hot" (12 volts) in relationship to the particular pin being read by the voltmeter. A simple 12 volt test light will also work."

This is the whole discussion:

3. Curbside

Curbside Junior Member
    from Canada

Thanks for the reply I actully found my diagram and got it put back together.