1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SS XBlade Fitment Question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by monteballz, Feb 28, 2009.

1. monteballz

monteballz Member
    from Maine

I've found a MM2 SS XBlade for sale locally that's in very good condition. Its at a car lot where it came off an 03 Denali 1500 that was traded in. Its the complete setup that's for sale. The dealer doesnt know what year exactly the plow is but he says that it will work with my 07' New Body style GMC Sierra 2500HD. I can actually pick this up at a good price but i'm concerned about it being compatable with my truck. Any help, suggestions, or info about this would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first plow that i've ever bought. so maybe some info on what else should come with the setup other than the plow itself would be good too. i'm also going to post this in the Chevy truck forum because I didnt know which forum would be better. Thanks in advance for any help/info I get!!!
  2. RSheaLand

RSheaLand Member

If you go on the fisher plow site they have a database that will tell you what parts you need for each setup. you can then compare the part #s and see if it will work
  3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

If you have the new body style and a 2500 you wil have to get new frame mounts, you may also have to get a new ISO module as well