1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ss v box double electric

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Buck125, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Buck125

Buck125 Junior Member
    from 46123

First time on the site. Looking at ss 8' v box double electric. There is so many choices wanting your guys opinions lending towards swenson. They look like a good quailty unit. I located in Indiana thank you
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

The best answer I would give you is dealer support, parts availablty....see who's in your area and if they stock parts for the unit
  3. Buck125

Buck125 Junior Member
    from 46123

Thanks for reply but was kind of looking for user opinion dealers something just want sell their product which is not always the best . But thank you again
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My only experience with a dual is Airflow. I LOVE it. We spread so much less material with that spreader. Second season and its still like new. I have the factory optioned sides on it and pack close to 3 ton in it.