1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SS 8' Snoway V Box Salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kuhndogg, Sep 12, 2011.

1. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

4 years old, and works like a horse. Never broke down once. Washed and maintained after every storm and the pics show. 12 volt electic motor with a fuse protector. Comes with controller, 4 work lights and wiring harness. Early season special at $2900 Low ballers will be ignored. Thanks

2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

pics? the jd 1445 how wide of a blower do you have on it?

3. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

A 47" sidewalk blower. I have to email the pics to you. I can't download them.

4. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

viper881@hotmail.com

how do you like the snow blower? work good in slush, looking at getting one for mine.

5. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

6. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

I just wish that it would throw the snow farther. The slush is ok. It pushes it around. I wouldn't get anything else if that helps. I'll sell u mine.lol

7. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

Email sent