1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SR210 issues!!

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by rhanghian, Dec 12, 2010.

1. rhanghian

rhanghian Junior Member
    from Iowa

I bought an SR210 and went to use it today and nothing?......... I tested it before i used and it worked fine. I have a 7pin connection and it seems functional. So i finished salting, by hand, and took the uck back to the shop to look at it. I pulled the plug out looked it over, checked out the wires leading into the truck side of the connection, and nothing looked bad. Plugged it back in and it worked. Pulled out of the shop and started to salt around the lot to make sure it worked and it cut out and wouldnt turn back on.

Any ideas????

Also, can anyone tell me what they used to make a vibrator for this spreader?? I can see maybe needing one dow the road.

Thanks

2. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

How snug is the connection

3. bluejlandscaper

bluejlandscaper Member

SnowEx has had a lot of issues with those wireless units. On dealer told me that he repaired over 50 units in early 2010. I have been told by SNowEx that the issues have been resolved this season. Unless you purchased one of last year's models!

4. SnowEx Products

SnowEx Products Sponsor

You may need to go to your dealer to get some work done. But first, you should call customer service at 1-800-SALTERS to help diagnose the problem. Thanks!

5. OC&D

OC&D PlowSite Veteran
    from Earth