1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sps660 and grill strobes by whelen

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dissociative, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i have 2 grill strobes with blue or clear lenses and an extra sps660 6 outlet strobe supply all work perfect...amber lenses are only 8 bucks at GALLS.COM...

strobes go for 79 each....outlet usually gets between 90-125..

asking 100 or best for all 3 items....i can help install or get more items if needed...

(g.fiore------at----comcast----dot---net)

[​IMG]

2. Dissociative

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Are they pretty bright? Anything else needed for them to fully work?

btw love the email adress, very creative. lol

4. Dissociative

yes they are very bright......all you need is a supply and 6 tubes....i have listed a supply and 2 tubes...you can then either take 2 BRAND NEW hide-away tubes from me and have 4 or order 4 tubes from other places...BUT YOU CAN RUN ONLY 2 TUBES IF YOU WEANT....SUPPLY WILL RUN 1-6 TUBES

i have connections with suppliers and can out fit your truck any way you want...i currently habe 18 strobes and 24 led heads on my truck now...and i have outfitted 50+ trucks with lights..

this is a good deal...at least 275 new for this stuff

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

OK, I have no clue on anything to do with lights. All I know is I currently have a LED dash light.

So if I bought this setup off you, each of those grille lights just need 1 "tube" each correct? So that would leave me 4 tubes open for lets say hide-aways in the rear and front? When you say "tube" do you mean wiring from the lights to the PS?

Sorry, but I really don't know jack crap about lighting.

Also how would I mount these on my grille? Just a couple of screws??

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  6. Dissociative

i will be happy to educate you but please call me...yes screw mounts in grill or whatever you liek

you need a power supply....

then your strobe heads can be either large like these or small hide-aways...these are complete..tubes are in them...TUBE = STROBE BULB

then you need some wires to connect them...easy to find...or i may have some we can work out...

there are SEVERAL different styles of strobe lights you can power from the supply...like hundreds..pick what you like...

poke around the strobe lights forum and you'll get it quicky its not that hard...

if it were me i would put these two in grill are....2 hideaways in parking lights in front....and 2 in tail or reverse lights...laking 6 flashing lights for your truck...i can outfit you a package deal on all that but i have to get it as i don;t have it all in stock...

7. Dissociative

sold sold sold...please lock this up...this thread is closed now...no longer available..

8. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

is this still available? lol

9. Dissociative

....................there's always somebody.....lol

10. Dissociative

please close this thread as this is no longer around