1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Springwise Facility Management

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by shaunnshelly, Jul 11, 2010.

1. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

Any one have a comment on this company??
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I have worked with them.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

:laughing::laughing:.......Can you expand on that comment.....:laughing:
  4. ABsnow

ABsnow Member

I have also been researching this company to possibly do work for. Any good news or horror stories to share would be appreciated.

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

They have been great for us work with.
  6. Burkartsplow

i have worked with them for 4 years now and i have a good working relationship with them and a rep. there that always answers my calls or emails within 10 minutes of contacting her.:salute:
  7. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I have had good experience with them
  8. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

I think they used to be Genisis, I did work for them two years ago and they ran 90 days for payments. Don't know what happened with the "merger" if Genisis went under , got bought out or just got a new name.
  9. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

I had a horrible experience with them.
  10. Burkartsplow

What happened? You started this post so let us know why it was horrible? Thanks
  11. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

we work for them, cant say everything runs 100% smoothly, but they paid and practically on time and thats a lot more than i can say about plowing for u s main tenance :realmad:
  12. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

I know they contacted me about plowing Walgreens, along with 90% of the other guys on this website. They also lied and said they had the contract. They are a typical national.
  13. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I currently have two Rite-Aid stores with them and since they changed from Genesis to Springwise, things are great. When it was Genesis, it took 90-120 days to get paid. Now it takes approx. 30 days. They are great to work with so far !!!