1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Springfield, IL Snow Thread 2011/12

Discussion in 'Weather' started by LoweJ82, Dec 3, 2011.

1. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 Junior Member

Didn't see one so I figured Id start it off. Lets hope we can log lots of snow in here this season. Do we have any or many from Springfield or close by?

2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I've seen a couple guys on here from your area, but most of the central IL guys are in the peoria & bloomington areas.

3. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 Junior Member

yea Ive noticed a few from decatur and thought I had seen a one or two out of springfield.

well see if any more pop up

4. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Hey guys! Im from good ol decatur... Puke

5. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

:laughing: ..........

6. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

No really...when i thought about it i think i threw up in my mouth a little!

7. ChevyHD4X4

ChevyHD4X4 Senior Member

and some time's we can smell you.. :laughing:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  8. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Hey atleast we leave ourselves on the map with that smell...everyone who isnt from here and live close like central illinois always say ooooooo i remember that place. It stinks! Lmao. Yup thats us

9. webbytech

webbytech Junior Member

North side of the County (Athens, Williamsville, Sherman) here

10. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 Junior Member

yeap Decatur stinks I will never forget the first time I went there, I remember talking about a bad smell as we got close and how bad it was by the plant, going over the bridge was the worse by that big scrap place think the plant is mdm. Hell I have even smelled Decatur while working in Lincoln. pushed and pulled pipe/cable all over this state.

is it ever going to snow?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011