1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

spring is monday

Discussion in 'Weather' started by vipereng2, Mar 17, 2006.

1. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

time to wax them up and pack them up for the season ct.
    spring cleaning has started.let the girls come out to play :D

2. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

not yet sir,

remote chance for something tuesday.

of course we started sweeping and a few clean ups this week.:angry:

3. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

I will start Monday with the Spring Clean-Up and I hope that storm stay to the South of us......

4. mr.plow 2

mr.plow 2 Member

THEY ARE CALLING FOR A BIG ONE AROUND HERE I SURE HOPE SO xysport WE NEED TO GET A GOOD ONE I HAVE ONLY PUSHED 2 TIMES THIS YEAR:angry:

5. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

I have spring cleanups scheduled for next week, so the storm will miss us. :waving:

6. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

i really hope it misses us. im out of "plow mode" and and ready to start off a new season.... a couple mulch jobs monday and then parkinglot cleanups the rest of the week payup payup

7. DJC

DJC Senior Member

Time for spring boys and I sure don't want snow now.

8. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

no snow around here in ct its going to be sunny all week and start too warm up by the end of the week bring it on

9. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

I hope so..........

10. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

If this warning comes through it will be our 2nd event of the season.
    The snow was a little thin around here this year. Like none!!

JUNEAU BOROUGH AND NORTHERN ADMIRALTY ISLAND- INCLUDING... JUNEAU 530 PM AST SAT MAR 18 2006

... WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 9 PM AST SUNDAY EVENING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN JUNEAU HAS ISSUED THE WINTER STORM WARNING MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 9 PM AST SUNDAY EVENING FOR JUNEAU BOROUGH AND NORTHERN ADMIRALTY ISLAND.

SNOWFALL AMOUNTS FROM THIS STORM ARE EXPECTED TO RANGE BETWEEN 1 AND 2 FEET. IN ADDITION THE EAST WINDS CAN GUST TO 40 MPH IN EXPOSED LOCATIONS TONIGHT AND SUNDAY.

A WARNING MEANS THAT HEAVY SNOW IS IMMINENT. HEAVY SNOW COULD POSE A THREAT TO LIFE AND PROPERTY. HEAVY SNOW WILL CAUSE VERY LOW VISIBILITIES. TRAVEL IS DISCOURAGED UNLESS IT IS AN ABSOLUTE EMERGENCY.

11. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

spring is monday, haven't had snow since last fall, their calling for 12" by monday night.

12. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

if you read the first post it was for ct not alaska or ohio .
    in ct ist spring time

13. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Happy Spring to you too. :waving:

14. pools&plowingct

pools&plowingct Member

i tell yea what it don't feal like spring during the day

15. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

sorry man in mo we welcome all.

16. it aint spring here now

just about figured spring was here till a week ago.Been snowing on and off since.over 4 feet on this side of the mountain as of today.6 miles of roads for me cant wait till i have it open to 2 lanespayup