1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Fever

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MSS Mow, Apr 30, 2011.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Some Misc. pics.

misc winter-spring 001 (640x480).jpg

misc winter-spring 002 (640x480).jpg

misc winter-spring 003 (640x480).jpg

misc winter-spring 004 (640x480).jpg

2. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

More pictures. The sander sitting here on the barrels is only temporary. I will post pics when I get the garage all organized for my winter toys storage.

misc winter-spring 005 (640x480).jpg

misc winter-spring 006 (640x480).jpg

misc winter-spring 007 (640x480).jpg

misc winter-spring 010 (640x480).jpg

3. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pic's! Glad to see your putting the new tractor to work lol, gonna build sides for the flatbed for mowing?

4. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Was planning to, but haven't gotten around to it, so probably not this year. I don't really need the sides on, but would be handy occasionally.

5. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Ohh, didn't know if you bagged when you mow or not.

6. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Nope. Hate bagging. I actually have a bagger on 1 machine because it was require at one larger account, but I'm not doing that place this year, so the bagger won't even come out at all this year.

7. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats a sweet tractor. looks like your flat bed needs a paint job after playing in the salt all winter.

8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pictures. How are you liking the new tractor?

9. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Yes it does!!! It's getting sandblasted this spring. Truck is an 01 and is in very good shape rust wise so I want to get at it before it gets bad. What you're seeing is all surface rust. I think I'm going to put a thick layer of undercoating on everything to protect it.

Loving it!!

10. wewille

wewille Senior Member

What model tractor is that? Sharp machine you will like it, very productive.

11. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

5055E

I love it so far!