1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spring ATV work Moving Rocks

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by sublime68charge, Apr 27, 2011.

1. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Sold my House in town and will be moving out to the country soon. Have to move some landscape rocks.

Those here who know me will reconize the SnowBlower back mount bracket now working with the Swisher bucket on the ATV.
    any way heres the Pics
    Roll the rock into the Bucket.
    [​IMG]

ramp's up to the trailer for hauling rocks,
    [​IMG]

ATV up on trailer with rock
    [​IMG]

and dumping rock out
    [​IMG]

not the fastest operation in the world but sure beats moving and lifting them by hand.

that is all sublime out.

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like that little bucket works pretty good. It picks up bigger rocks than I thought it could handle. You must have to go in 4wd right?

3. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

congrats, looks like no fun haha

4. sublime68charge

for just 3 rocks I had to use 4x4 to get started out moving.

it was work that is for sure but it would have been alot more work with just a 2 wheeled dolly and doing it that way.

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I just noticed the counter weight you have on it. That's must help alot.

6. sublime68charge

yes it did. other wise I might of had the rear tires off the ground trying to pic them rock's up.

I also put in them rubber bushing adapter's in the front springs to held with the front end nose diving due to the weight. it was a pretty big load on the ATV I'm sure but better the ATV then my own back LOL

sublime out.