1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

spreaders, plows, lightbars BOSS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Greenscape USA, Sep 13, 2012.

1. well where to start....
    first i have a 4 year old 8ft Boss straight blade (good cutting edge) asking 2800 obo
    i have an 8'2'' Boss v blade (poly) 4 years old (okay cutting edge) asking 3400 obo
    an 800 pound boss tailgate spreader 1 year old, comes with everything 1100
    ford boss mount 99-04 .....250
    straight blade (smart touch) controller (bascially brand new) 250
    1 lesco drop spreader (brand new with cover) ...make offer....
    1 lesco 50# broadcast spreader (brand new with extension box) .... make offer....
    4 different pro locker wheel locks, to lock mowers, gators, etc to trailer...(brand new make offer)
    1 scag 48" tiger cub with $2200.00 bagging unit (50hrs on new engine, 750 on mower) asking 4300 obo
    3 WHELEN magnetic mount lightbars (24''x3''x8'' im guessing) SUPER BRIGHT, yellow and white strobes...asking 225 each

easiest way for the pictures is to text me(2163929314), i can have them to you right away... ill eventually have them up on here too... im located right outside of cleveland, ohio. i think thats all for now... let me know if there is anything else youre looking for.
  2. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

pictures of the lightbar if possible
  3. offers anyone?