1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

spreaders for sale?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sleepless, Nov 16, 2005.

1. sleepless

sleepless Junior Member

hello: a buddy of mine is looking for a used v hopper spreader air flo or byers used in working condition we are in pittsburgh pa thanks
  2. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

Someone's selling one in North Versailles at Vindland Supply. About 20 minutes from Pittsburgh. Not sure on the brand. There no. is 412-824-9714.
  3. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

hello you looking for a 8 ft or 10 ft? i'll be selling my 4 yr old western 10ft high capacity. last season in the end of jan it went thru a major rebuild after gear box failed so it was easier to replace everything then to try to reuse so it has a new factory drag chain, gear box, clutch, shafts, sprockets , chains, every bearing was replaced, every moving part was replaced. motor is 10hp which runs great, electric throttle control, all in cab controls. i'm located north of cincinnati .email me if interested. Bad32baja@aol.com thanks
  4. sleepless

sleepless Junior Member

thanks i have a 8ft in mind or a western 600lb tailgate this is for a freind like some of us $ is a big factor one of my freinds is looking for a western the other a v hoper he has a 8 ft dump bed
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2005