1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spreaders for a F-350 Mason Dump

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sjreno, Sep 6, 2007.

1. sjreno

sjreno Junior Member

How's it going? Newbie to this site. Was searching around the site to see if anyone is fond of any particular spreader for this truck. I just picked up the F-350 Dump, never had experience with any spreaders and was trying to feel out whats recommended. Thanks for the advice!
  2. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Go with a stainless downeaster electric v box.........it'd the only way to fly
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If you have the money go with central hyraulics and a tailgate or tailgate replacement spreader. I don't think you have a lot of payload so you might want to stay away from a V box.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

ur budget

depends on what u can spend a central hydraulic system is a lot of money, then a tail gate spreader to go with it, u might spend a total of $6000.00- A good stainless steel V-box will run u 4-5 thousand- If ur on a budget an electric buyers plastic spreader will do the trick, just grt the shaker kit with it , i have three of them they hold about 600lbs of salt 2 r on a 350 like u hav, they should run about 1400 thats on the high end, just shop around :salute: