1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spreader wireless- B&B?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jb1390, Oct 5, 2010.

1. jb1390

jb1390 Senior Member

I have a 2 yard meyer v box with the wireless setup on it. Battery died over the summer (forgot to disconnect it) and I replaced it and went to fire it up yesterday. Nothing happens, with a brand new battery. None of the controls work from the remote (throttle, electric clutch). I checked the battery in the remote-it's fine. I opened up the box on the spreader, and when any button is pushed on the remote, the light comes on. There is also a button inside the remote, and inside the receiver box on the spreader. I hit this button on both-which makes the blue led light flash. Apparently, this also erases the programming, so now they are not in sync (my basic understanding).

So....how do you re-sync the controller and receiver...and are there any other diagnostics I can perform?

The place I bought the spreader from is an hour and a half away-so I'd rather not drive up there if I can avoid it.

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

3. jb1390

jb1390 Senior Member

4. jb1390

jb1390 Senior Member

Thanks Jim-I hadn't noticed your reply when I posted. Both the transponder and receiver are blinking like they are supposed to-so I think I will be good to go. I will post again if it works.

5. jb1390

jb1390 Senior Member

Reprogramming worked. Thanks again Jim.

6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

No problem man,glad it worked

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I see Jim got it all taken care of. Slow day Jim? :D