1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spreader Wanted in IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NorthernILPlwr, Aug 25, 2007.

1. NorthernILPlwr

NorthernILPlwr Member

Im front the nothern IL suburbs of Chicago (obviously). Looking for a tailgate spreader. Doesnt have to be huge. Im not looking to blow all my money but I got tired of the fertlizer spreader I was using last year. Its time to upgrade. So whatcha got Plowsite? Dont want to travel TOO far......

2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

I will have a snowex 575 with Hitch Mount and All Wring/Control Box, it holds about 300lbs of bagged salt. Not brand spanking new but still a Good Unit I just dont need it. Shoot me an email (newlooklandscp@aol.com) or my cell is 847-814-3001 if your interested.

Ken

3. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

4. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Shoot Me An Email Or Call Me 708-703-2783 I Have A Buyers With In Cab Control And 700lbs Cap. For Sale It Was Posted Late Last Season Let Me Know

5. BlindViper

BlindViper Junior Member

6. 97dodge3500

97dodge3500 Junior Member
    from chicago

I have a used Grotech swing away bumper mount spreader with variable speed control. I have everything you need to install it, it's on my 97 Dodge Ram 3500 right now. I'm looking for 300 obo. I'm on the northside of chicago. 773 619 3600.

7. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

I my be intrested what is the capacity and a picture would be nice