1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spreader Value???

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by 7d9_z28, Jan 4, 2012.

1. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

Hey guys, I just traded my back blade parts for a nice Buyers tailgate spreader, it works great. the controller has vibrate, speed, and blast, the spreader itself has two work lights on it (one was wired into reverse lights, one wired to come on when the spreader was activated) and inside the hopper there is some motor that the guy said is like a 250 dollar option. supposedly he just got the spreader at the start of last year, its in good shape. I have the controller, wiring, and spreader. I believe it is like 300 or more pound capacity. I don't know any part numbers, not sure where to look for them.

Any idea what i could sell it for? The guy said probably around 700?

Thanks guys!

2. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

Found some pics from his craigslist post..

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  3. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

Any ideas on resale value??

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  4. 04ram1500

04ram1500 Member

That looks like the TGSUV-PRO-A. It has a 330lb capacity.
    As far as value goes I purchased mine new in October '11 for $550 ish. So i wouldn't expect to get much more out of it.

5. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

Ok thank you! Ill just start it at that with best offer