1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spreader MUST GO!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PremierLand, Nov 24, 2004.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I have a Curtis Fast Cast 2000 with vibarator and a Snowex with Vibarator.

One Controller.

MUST GO.

$400 each + $100 for Controller. Buyer pays shipping.

They weigh about 100lbs, and are 40x20x30. and Zip is 48080.

heres a pic of the snowex
    http://www.plowsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6927

the attached pic is the curtis

The snow is on its way if it hasnt droped already. This wont last long!!!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  2. matt-max

matt-max Member

hi

very interested in your spreaders. please answer these questions:
    which model is the snowex?
    is the controller variable speed or on/off only?
    which is newer and/or in better shape?
    are either or both of these units designed for small particles (calcium choloride only)?
    thanks
    matt

mwstuebe 'at' bluemarble.net

3. PremierLand

from detroit

well i think i have the curtis sold. Im going to keep the snowex and controller because now that im getting a plow, it wouldnt hurt to have one.

Ill know more later this week if the curtis is sold for sure, but it sounds like it is.

Thanks for the intrest though and have a good holiday!

Go Lions!

4. andersonbldrs

andersonbldrs Member

Don't deal with this clown matt. I tried to buy these same spreaders 3 weeks ago with CASH. For same amount he offered to another guy. He won't sell. Read some of his posts, he doesn't even know what end of the stick to grab. Sorry premier, not slamming just posting my opinion.

5. PremierLand

from detroit

lol what ever man... you offered me less than what I wanted. I had one sold, but.... we found out it was to much to ship.

anyway, i decided to keep the snowex. But i do think I have the curtis sold so ya...

Thanks for the inspiring words andersonbldrs.

you said with cash... Well, you make it seem like your the only one with it? You think i was expecting visa?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2004
  6. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

They need to band members like this he has no clue what he is talking about he told me he want to he would sell me both spreaders for 900 then I told him I was intrested in the tool box and then the price went to 1500 600 for a used tool box..................

Wow

What a joke

7. PremierLand

from detroit

yep. i guess people should be banned for not knowing how much things go for???

jeezeus. it came with my truck so i didnt know how much they are on the shelf, god damn man lay off....

I think your the joke for insulting people without even knowing why someone priced something the way they did...

now, back on topic...

The snowex is not for sale anymore, I decided to keep it sense im getting a plow...

There is someone intrested in the curtis so ya, I guess this thread can be deleted if need be.

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I doubt the spreader even works

9. andersonbldrs

andersonbldrs Member

told ya he wouldn't sell. I don't know why he waists his time keep posting them. This is like the fifth time. And he just won't sell the damn things! anyway i bought a brand new buyers tgs05A so i know it will work!

10. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

my offer still stands.... call me

11. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Big Nate,
    Wish the kid would sell you the spreaders, I am tired of hearing about them just like everybody else!!
    BOAST

12. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

will that spread both sand and salt

13. Big Nate's Plowing

NOPE just dry bagged rock salt

14. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Me and Chris tried buying both of them almost a month ago. Same thing, he wouldn't sell them.

15. Big Nate's Plowing

well I need something for wendsdays snow which is going to be a salt only event and if he wont sell it to me then I will just go up to angelos and buy a brand new one, someone has to want my money

Nate~

16. andersonbldrs

andersonbldrs Member

angelos....Thats where I boght mine. New buyers tgs05A 799.00

17. PremierLand

from detroit

hey man you know the deal, I couldnt make it to the trip, so dont bash me because of that.

big nate, i told you in the pm, one other person is ahead of you, he is going to let me know today/tonight. ill let you know as soon as i know...

now, maybe instead of money, we can do a trade, because i could use some timbrens for a 94 f150. do you sell lights and stuff too?

18. richardlewis

richardlewis Member

money talks he wants them now not tonight or tomorrow

19. Big Nate's Plowing

well I am glad I called angelos and ordered a TGSUVPRO1 yesterday afternoon, he sold the spreader to someone else

20. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I knew he would!