1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spreader and Fisher Plow For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SDM Landscaping, Dec 31, 2005.

1. SDM Landscaping

SDM Landscaping Junior Member

Hello!!

I am selling a 800lbs low pro Buyers tailgate spreader. The spreader hopper has been cracked in the neck at the bottom. Everything would work flawlessly if you bought a new hopper. As it is now the auger will hang up due to the crack. Would make a good use for parts. The motor and variable speed controler work great. I switched to a two stage spreader and have no use for it. I will let go for $300/bo

I also have a Karrier sure flow vibrator. Used for 2 months last year. I would sell that if anyone was interested please let me know

The fisher plow is a 9'6" v plow. This plow is in great shape and i can email pics if you'd like. NO RUST on the entire plow or a frame. Comes with hand held controler (w/ wing and scoop/vee buttons). Plow mount for either new Super Duty Ford or new style Dodge. Both come with the proper wiring for the headlights? Asking $3850.00

If you have any questions please email me sdmlandscaping@hotmail.com

Thanks alot guys!!
    Scott

2. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

any idea what it would cost to replace the hopper?

3. SDM Landscaping

Hey

The hopper will cost your $250.00. I you want me to email you pictures please email me at sdmlandscaping@hotmail.com.

Thanks
    Scott

4. SDM Landscaping

Hello

The spreader and the vibrator may be sold but the plow is still deff. available

Thanks
    Scott