1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sprayer question

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by RLM, Oct 6, 2011.

1. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I have used Fluid Film in spray cans before as a lube. Now looking to spray my equipment before winter. When ordered in gallons what is the consistency ? As I see it I gave three sprayer option ( I own) a pump type sprayer used to spray stain on my deck, a compressor driven paint sprayer, or a Wagner airless power sprayer designed for latex paint. Which will work best ?
    I'm thinking the Wagner because the latex paint is thicker than the others, I don't use it anyway, I bought it when I painted my old house, so for it to be used only for this is fine.

2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

You'll definitely have the best results with the Wagner. Get it up around 2,000psi and it will atomize very nicely.

3. bskiball

bskiball Member

Will doing this mess up the sprayer? What method is best fot cleaning the gun when finished? Thanks.