1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sprayed my blades

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by JR Snow Removal, Nov 23, 2009.

1. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

Well with that wonderful gallon of Fluid Film I won:D (thanks Joy and Dano) I bought this spray gun to try it out ($40) and it worked perfect used a little under a 1/2 gallon to spray the 2 blades now going to spray the underside of the trucks.
    93312.gif
    If this stuff works like everyone says I'll be buying a 5 gallon next time Damn you DANO:laughing:

93312.gif

2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Thank you for the post!!! Glad to hear it is working out well for you. I like the sprayer, too.

3. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Where did you get that sprayer?

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

X 2......Where did you get it?

5. JR Snow Removal

it's a Harbor Freight special wesport I have become addicted to that store some of the stuff is junk but you get such a good deal when its on sale that if you use it once or twice an it breaks its already paid for itself. (bought quite a bit from there and nothings broke yet and I'm not easy on my tools):D

6. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

7. JR Snow Removal

They had the 93312 on sale for 39.99 in store thats why I went with that one and it was also the only 2 quart I seen in the store didn't see the other one.

8. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

That's the spray gun that i got and it works GREAT! I did not get the hvlp gun, wasn't sure if it work, i am very happy how well it sprays! :nod: