1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spot The Kage Contest

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kristin Stephan, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

So Winter doesn't seem to be coming to an end anytime soon around here in MN. So Let's do another 'Spot the Kage' contest. Submit your pictures of a Kage system on our facebook page for your chance to win a Kage hooded sweatshirt. Comment here on on Plowsite and tell us why you love Kage products for another chance to win. We will draw a winner on April 1st.

2. bluejlandscaper

bluejlandscaper Member

I have not yet seen your system on any equipment working in the Buffalo, NY area. I hope to see one as I would like to get the owner's input on how they like your system.
    I still hope to have a chance to win one, though!

3. yardguy28

yardguy28 Senior Member

I think we BOTH should win sweatshirts since we haven't seen KAGE in our areas. maybe we can help advertise by wearing them and get some guys getting KAGE systems.

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I like my Kage cause its the best combination snow removal system on the market!

Keep up the good work!

5. svc turf

svc turf Member

I wouldn't trade my Kage system for anything. It is so crazy productive I look forward to plowing, not very many people can say that.....unless they own a Kage

6. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

I have never seen a Kage in person either. My area his a ridiculously low number of loaders in use for snow season. I think I have the one of the only pusher boxes in my town! (There is one national franchise/chain here that has Kubota tractors with Horst plows that fold into boxes, but not much else) 90% of snow clearing is done here with pickups and straight blades, though v-plows are becoming more common. When I started in 2001 I had one of the only Boss Power V's in the area too.

Start sending out shirts, get people talking about the product!!! :D

7. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Thanks for all the feedback! For those of you that say you have not seen a Kage system in your area. Who would you recommend as your local dealer? We are always looking to add on good reliable dealers to the Kage network:)

8. derekbroerse

If anyone in our area could sell them (again, limited market here I think so far at least) it would be Paul @ Parkview. They are the Ontario BOSS distributor so they move a lot of equipment. Doesn't hurt to talk to him though...

Parkview Equipment

1208 York Rd., P.O. Box 468
    St. Davids, Ontario
    L0S 1P0

Tel: 905-262-4025
    Tel #2: 1-800-263-2524
    Fax: 905-262-5846

vhf@sympatico.ca

9. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

SVCTurf! You are the winner of a Kage hooded sweatshirt!!!! I will need to know a size and where to send it. You can send your information to info@kageinnovation.com.

Congratulations!

10. svc turf

svc turf Member

Thanks a lot Kage! You guys make amazing a product. Can't wait for next winter!

11. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

12. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

56 posts this guy wins. Unbelievable

13. derekbroerse

There aren't any to spot around here... :(

14. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

There are 2 in St Catherines, one on Hatzel road by the D.Q and another in the Keg parking lot across from Johnnny Rocco's. The closest dealer is Regional New Holland in Freelton.

15. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

........:laughing:

16. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

The dude practically did an infomercial for them with his YouTube videos. Not hard to see the thank you here.

17. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

ARCTIC is giving away shirts hats and sweat shirts to everyone! :mechanic:

18. derekbroerse

Haven't been to Freelton in years, over an hour's hike. I go past the Keg all the time and never once saw it, too bad really, would have liked to see it in action--may make a point of going to look at it in person tho if its still there. Mmmmmm DQ sounds good too.... maybe after a Keg sized Prime Rib special!!! :D

19. derekbroerse

Am I the only one who can't make the bonus round questions come up??

20. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

It was a just a random drawing guys! Everyone who entered had the same chance:)