1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sport Duty

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Dakota2004, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

Just recieved a quote for 3500 installed brand new 7`0 sport duty, any one get a better deal?
  2. NEHawaiian

NEHawaiian Member
    from CT

I can tell you that is a good deal, just make sure the plow is an '06/ '07 model. If not you are paying too much for a year old plow. Believe me I know a few dealers/ distributors that have left over inventory that they could not sell last year and are stuck selling it this year. All of the plows I sell are brand new just delivered from the factory. Last year I sold out on all of my plows so I had no inventory. I just recieved a new shipment of Sport Duty's along with my V blade XT's.

Call me and let me see what I can Quote you!

NHJAKE Junior Member

That sounds like an ok price. I had a 7'6" Sport Duty put on my Nissan Titan w/smart hitch.2 for $ 3580. Here in NH. Have used it twice so far and has worked great! Hydraulics are super fast, and the plow hooks up great. Hope this helps you.:salute: